100% full Not resolved

An absolute refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed is unreasonable. WePay are the payment processors for a crowdfunding site that I had a campaign on. There was something that went wrong with my account with them. I have no clue as to what. I didn't do anything wrong that I could tell looking at their terms and conditions. They won't work with me. It took forever to get a response back from them, and their response of:

"we’re not able to process payments for your account. Our banks and processors hold us to a strict guideline on what we can and cannot process through our site. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide you or your business with our services.

With regard to any questions you might have as to why this might have happened, unfortunately, I have no information for you. Our review process is proprietary and, therefore, no information is given out in situations like these."

...simply isn't good enough. I don't think no answer for why my account was closed is a sufficient answer. I set this up as a fundraising opportunity through a crowdfunding site for my daughters mission trip to Puerto Rico, and even had some donations that now won't see the light of day.

I should have a least be given the opportunity to refute whatever reason they closed my account was. But I was refused the opportunity to do so.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. chmastal stated that there is a room for improvement of i experienced unwillingness to help or to resolve. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wepay payment processor and associated monetary loss in the amount of $260. WePay needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wepay payment processor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at WePay.

Had an Experience with WePay?

Comments

$170 lost because Wepay closed my account with no explanation.I was using Youcaring and it was pretty important to me.

I was trying to raise money to leave an abusive home, which isn't against their TOS and reading their TOS, it doesn't say that family can't contribute to costs, which some of my family did.

Thanks, Wepay.I don't appreciate you.

Chandler, Arizona, United States #1348083

I had the same experience with WePay.My daughter used YouSharing to raise funds for veterans.

YouSharing uses WePay for payment processing. My family members contributed the first $500. After that, my account was closed without any explanation.

There is no refund yet and there is no money in my WePay account.What a scam.